• Marsha

April 1, 2024 at 7:19 pm

Thank you for answering these practice management questions!

1. Could you explain the software that you use? I need software for my clinic notes, a visit summary for the patient, and an invoice for the payment.

2. Patient flow and communications especially follow up questions….do I bill for these questions if they become excessive?

3. Any information about a solo practice?

THANK YOU!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Marsha.
  • Leah

April 4, 2024 at 11:16 pm

1. Do you have any recommendations as to how to incorporate FM patients into a busy chiropractic patient schedule? At this point, I don’t have a lot of extra time but I LOVE this work!

2. In our chiropractic practice, after the initial visit (history, exam, x-rays), we present a report of findings and lay out a care plan for patients. The care plan lays out the number of visits, re-exams, follow up x-rays, therapies, as well as the cost. Most patients will pay in full for the entire care plan. This approach has worked very well in our chiropractic practice. Have you seen this work in FM?

• Leah

April 4, 2024 at 11:35 pm

3. Do you give a discount on supplements to FM patients who have gone through testing and are on protocols? We were thinking 10%? Do you use NutriDyn’s Nutriscripts? FullScripts? Any items that you keep in stock? We currently have over 50 products in stock and I would ideally like to reduce inventory if these online ordering platforms work well for patients!

4. I would also like to hear what you think of the CellCore products and protocols?

• Mary

Administrator
      April 5, 2024 at 2:18 pm

Thank you for these great questions Leah! I will make sure to address them all in our session today!

Mary